Accessible Customer Service Plan
Providing Goods and Services to People with Disabilities
Premier Brands, Ltd. is committed to excellence in serving all customers including people with disabilities
To reach that objective:
- We have ensured that all our Staff has follow the “Servability” training, were they got to know some of the assistive devices for common disabilities types. By all means our personnel is ready to ask our customer how is the best way to serve them.
- We have stated different channels of communication to take into account different disabilities: Phone, Email and through our webpage.
- We welcome people with disabilities and their service animals. Service animals are allowed on the parts of our premises that are open to the public.
- A person with a disability who is accompanied by a support person will be allowed to have that person accompany them on our premises, with the exception of our warehouse for safety reasons.
Notice of temporary disruption
In the event of a planned or unexpected disruption to our beer ordering or any other service for customers with Disabilities, Premier Brands, Ltd. will notify customers promptly. This clearly posted notice will include information about the reason for the disruption, its anticipated length of time, and a description of alternative facilities or services, if available.
The notice will be placed at the main entrance of the Company’s office and posted in the website: http://premierbrands.ca
Premier Brands, Ltd. has provided the accessible customer service training to employees, volunteers and others who deal with the public or other third parties on our behalf. Training has also been provided to people involved in the development of policies, plans, practices and procedures related to the provision of our goods and services.
Individuals in the following positions have been trained: Accounts Managers, Delivery and Draft Service Technicians, Marketing and Sales Supporting Personal, as well as all our team leaders.
This training will be part of our hiring process, to ensure that all new Staff will be knowledgeable on Accessible Customer Service Policies.
- An overview of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the requirements of the customer service standard
- Premier Brands, Ltd. policy related to the customer service standard
- How to interact and communicate with people with various types of disabilities
- How to interact with people with disabilities who use an assistive device or require the assistance of a service animal or a support person
- What to do if a person with a disability is having difficulty in accessing our services
- Staff will also be trained when changes are made to our accessible customer service plan.
Customers, who wish to provide feedback on the way our company offers goods and services to people with disabilities, can do it through our website, by sending an email or calling us to the toll free number: 1(888) 855-9395
All feedback, including complaints, will be revised by the AODA responsible team. Customers can expect to hear back in 5 work-days.
Notice of availability
Premier Brands, Ltd. will notify the public that our policy related to accessible customer service, is available upon request by posting a notice in our website.
Modifications to this or other policies
Premier Brands, Ltd. is reviewing and updating its current policies, practices or procedures to reflect and promote the principles of dignity, independence, integration and equal opportunity for people with disabilities